Do you dream of becoming a pilot? Do you want to earn an additional rating for your pilot’s certificate? Or do you just want to polish up your flying skills? If you do then Skypark is your kind of airport.
People as young and old have learned to fly at Skypark. If you’ve been thinking about taking flying lessons Skypark is just the place for you. Our experienced instructors can take you from a novice through your private pilot’s license to your instrument, commercial and multi-engine rating. If you have the desire to teach others how to fly we can help you achieve your certified flight instructors CFI rating and then move on to the instrument instructor CFII and multi-engine instructors CFI-MEI rating.
About Our Instructors:
Skypark is quite proud of it’s instructors. We have one of the most experienced group of instructors you’ll find anywhere in the state of Ohio. Our current instructors have
- more than 100 years of flying experience.
- over 60 years of experience teaching people how to fly.
- and have given over 15,000 hours of flight instruction.
What does this mean to you? It means that you are are going to learn from some of the most experienced instructors you’ll find in northeast Ohio. It means learning how to fly in the shortest possible time. And, it means learning how to become the best pilot you can be.
No matter what your schedule, we have the instructors to meet your scheduling needs and learning requirements. So, if it’s finally time to live the dream then give us a call. You’ll be glad you did.
Flight Instructor Rates:
Basic Flight Instruction $20.00 / hour
Advanced Flight Instruction $22.00 / hour
Skypark’s staff instructs in following FAA ratings:
- Light Sport Pilots License
- Private Pilots License
- Instrument Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Multi-engine Pilot
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Instrument Flight Instructor
- Multi-engine Flight Instructor
- Tail wheel training and endorsements using our Cessna 140
- High performance and complex training
- Bi-annual flight reviews
- Instrument competency checks
- Multi-engine time building for pilots looking to move up into the professional ranks.
Flight Instructors Blog